00:39:54  * mralephquit (Quit: Leaving.)
01:04:41  <bnoordhuis>ryah: define 'killed' - pthread_kill?
01:18:33  * bbenviejoined
01:20:11  * benviequit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
01:40:34  * mikealquit (Quit: Leaving.)
01:50:21  * ericktquit (Quit: erickt)
01:50:43  <CIA-111>node: Ben Noordhuis master * rbdd19ab / Makefile : build: update 'make install' warning message - http://git.io/6wZARw
01:54:45  * creationixjoined
01:55:40  * creationixquit (Client Quit)
01:56:19  * creationixjoined
02:00:45  * creationixquit (Client Quit)
02:01:16  * creationixjoined
02:03:54  * travis-cijoined
02:03:54  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#47 (master - bdd19ab : Ben Noordhuis): The build passed.
02:03:54  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/06a22e2...bdd19ab
02:03:54  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/404069
02:03:54  * travis-cipart
02:15:00  * dapquit (Quit: Leaving.)
02:20:53  <CIA-111>node: Ben Noordhuis v0.6 * r321ec97 / src/node_crypto.cc : crypto: deduplicate decipher logic - http://git.io/uZVJvA
02:20:56  <CIA-111>node: Ben Noordhuis v0.6 * ref12fa1 / src/node_crypto.cc : crypto: deduplicate encoding parsing logic - http://git.io/swxhPw
02:21:22  <bnoordhuis>^ that's minus 80 LoC without even trying
02:28:39  * travis-cijoined
02:28:39  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#48 (v0.6 - ef12fa1 : Ben Noordhuis): The build passed.
02:28:39  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/77f2178...ef12fa1
02:28:39  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/404111
02:28:39  * travis-cipart
02:37:14  * mikealjoined
02:39:41  * dshaw_quit (Quit: Leaving.)
02:46:41  * AvianFluquit (Quit: Leaving)
03:15:44  * brsonquit (Quit: leaving)
03:42:12  * bnoordhuisquit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
03:43:50  * isaacsquit (Quit: isaacs)
04:00:33  * TooTallNatequit (Quit: Linkinus - http://linkinus.com)
04:10:57  * isaacsjoined
04:21:12  * ericktjoined
04:52:53  * mikealquit (Quit: Leaving.)
04:55:10  * isaacsquit (Quit: isaacs)
04:55:23  * isaacsjoined
04:56:29  * isaacsquit (Client Quit)
04:56:51  * isaacsjoined
04:57:01  * isaacsquit (Client Quit)
04:57:15  * isaacsjoined
04:58:09  * isaacsquit (Client Quit)
04:58:23  * isaacsjoined
04:59:24  * isaacsquit (Client Quit)
04:59:46  * isaacsjoined
05:11:47  * isaacsquit (Quit: isaacs)
05:12:23  * isaacsjoined
05:50:01  * bbenviequit
06:16:12  * mralephjoined
06:25:28  * ericktquit (Quit: erickt)
06:30:03  * mralephquit (Quit: Leaving.)
07:13:26  * benviejoined
07:20:00  * dshaw_joined
07:49:17  * paddybyersjoined
08:01:54  <txdv>hey ladies
08:02:06  <txdv>are there any C++ 'bindings' for libuv?
08:14:54  * kuebkjoined
08:20:28  * kuebk1joined
08:22:37  * kuebkquit (Ping timeout: 255 seconds)
09:35:39  <txdv>just checked out the std::function in c++
09:35:48  <txdv>I am disappointed
09:35:49  <txdv>:(
10:11:19  * dshaw_quit (Quit: Leaving.)
10:23:11  * dshaw_joined
11:21:34  <indutny>]
11:21:36  <indutny>oops
11:21:38  <indutny>sorry
11:23:28  <indutny>isaacs: ping?
11:24:52  * kuebk1quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
11:24:56  * bnoordhuisjoined
11:27:38  * kuebkjoined
11:34:59  * dshaw_quit (Quit: Leaving.)
11:48:27  * creationixquit (Quit: ZNC - http://znc.in)
11:50:27  * creationixjoined
12:36:14  <indutny>ryah: !!!!!
12:36:14  <indutny>hi
12:39:56  <indutny>ryah: looks like we can fix backtrace problem w/o patching v8
12:39:58  <indutny>:)
12:44:54  <CIA-111>node: Ben Noordhuis v0.6 * r43e91da / .gitignore : .gitignore core and vgcore files - http://git.io/ayYlVA
12:44:54  <CIA-111>node: Ben Noordhuis v0.6 * rd29be0d / (2 files): test: binding twice to the same port should raise an error - http://git.io/wB7PAQ
12:45:52  <CIA-111>node: Ben Noordhuis v0.6 * r9790077 / (lib/os.js lib/sys.js lib/util.js): util: add internal function _deprecationWarning() - http://git.io/LMXzxA
12:45:59  <bnoordhuis>^ github is so slow today
12:52:45  * travis-cijoined
12:52:45  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#49 (v0.6 - d29be0d : Ben Noordhuis): The build passed.
12:52:45  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/ef12fa1...d29be0d
12:52:45  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/405132
12:52:45  * travis-cipart
12:53:37  * travis-cijoined
12:53:37  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#50 (v0.6 - 9790077 : Ben Noordhuis): The build was broken.
12:53:37  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/d29be0d...9790077
12:53:37  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/405135
12:53:37  * travis-cipart
12:55:40  <indutny>bnoordhuis: yeah
12:55:54  <indutny>bnoordhuis: I added `read-prefix` command for tools/gyp_node
12:56:18  <indutny>bnoordhuis: because NODE_PREFIX is deep inside options.gypi
12:56:29  <indutny>bnoordhuis: and isn't available as env variable in Makefile
12:56:42  <indutny>are you ok with that?
13:01:48  <indutny>bnoordhuis: https://github.com/joyent/node/pull/2331
13:11:17  <bnoordhuis>indutny: json is a python 2.6 module
13:12:36  <bnoordhuis>wait, i'll comment on the PR
13:16:15  <bnoordhuis>indutny: two possible (or at least preferred) improvements, otherwise lgtm
13:17:37  <bnoordhuis>i probably would've written an install.py script so you don't have to wrestle with obtuse make syntax :)
13:18:43  <indutny>bnoordhuis: ;)
13:19:20  <indutny>bnoordhuis: hm... install.py, and put it into tools/ ?
13:19:45  <indutny>bnoordhuis: may be write node.js script? ;)
13:19:52  <bnoordhuis>indutny: yes, but like i said - that would've been my approach
13:19:57  <bnoordhuis>patching the makefile is fine too
13:20:00  <indutny>bnoordhuis: after make all we can assume that we have working node
13:20:14  <indutny>otherwise no point in installation
13:20:34  <bnoordhuis>yes, true
13:20:45  <bnoordhuis>i suppose it'd be good to eat our own dog food and all that
13:20:47  <indutny>bnoordhuis: meta-install
13:20:52  <indutny>bnoordhuis: yeah
13:21:07  <indutny>bnoordhuis: but I think we need to ask ryah before that
13:21:07  <bnoordhuis>well, if you're up to it - sounds like a plan
13:21:12  <indutny>bnoordhuis: I'm up
13:21:17  <indutny>and I'll do that ;)
13:29:21  <CIA-111>libuv: mattn master * re53cecb / (4 files in 4 dirs): add uv_run_once() - http://git.io/tVmQSg
13:30:53  * travis-cijoined
13:30:53  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/libuv#1 (master - e53cecb : mattn): The build failed.
13:30:53  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/libuv/compare/4c6008f...e53cecb
13:30:53  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/libuv/builds/405228
13:30:53  * travis-cipart
13:32:38  <CIA-111>libuv: Ben Noordhuis master * r12cc4f7 / (.mailmap AUTHORS): Update AUTHORS and .mailmap - http://git.io/OxgBQw
13:34:12  * travis-cijoined
13:34:12  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/libuv#2 (master - 12cc4f7 : Ben Noordhuis): The build is still failing.
13:34:12  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/libuv/compare/e53cecb...12cc4f7
13:34:12  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/libuv/builds/405242
13:34:12  * travis-cipart
14:05:21  <indutny>bnoordhuis: updated https://github.com/joyent/node/pull/2331
14:07:12  <indutny>bnoordhuis: lets eat our own dogfoot ;)
14:07:16  <indutny>aargh
14:07:17  <indutny> :)
14:07:23  <indutny>hahahaha
14:07:40  <bnoordhuis>heh :)
14:09:11  <indutny>bnoordhuis: how does it looks?
14:09:19  <indutny>like a doog foot ? ;P
14:09:59  <bnoordhuis>indutny: looks good but you can't mkdir/ln/ls, it needs to work on windows too
14:10:30  <bnoordhuis>s/ls/rm/
14:11:22  <indutny>bnoordhuis: aaah
14:11:25  <indutny>bnoordhuis: right
14:12:01  <bnoordhuis>indutny: it's probably best if you don't symlink, i don't think windows xp supports that
14:12:12  <indutny>bnoordhuis: lets ask piscisaureus for some help
14:12:25  <bnoordhuis>he's in mexico right now :)
14:12:33  <indutny>bnoordhuis: ok, I can create two line .js file
14:12:56  <indutny>bnoordhuis: btw, how binary files are working in windows?
14:13:09  <indutny>bnoordhuis: #!/usr/bin/env won't work if I understand it correctly
14:13:11  <indutny>brb
14:15:04  <indutny>back
14:15:23  <indutny>bnoordhuis: how does npm binary work on windows?
14:15:42  <bnoordhuis>indutny: sorry?
14:15:55  <bnoordhuis>oh, it's wrapped by a npm.cmd batch script
14:16:08  <indutny>bnoordhuis: omg
14:16:14  <bnoordhuis>ghetto innit? :)
14:16:27  <indutny>haha
14:16:29  <indutny>what's this?
14:16:44  <indutny>I can write two versions of copy/remove
14:16:47  <indutny>for both platforms
14:16:56  <indutny>hm...
14:17:02  <bnoordhuis>you should be able to do it all from js land
14:17:06  <indutny>yes
14:17:11  <indutny>that's what I meant
14:17:16  <bnoordhuis>cool
14:17:28  <bnoordhuis>on my desk by 4 pm, please
14:17:30  * bnoordhuisducks
14:17:39  <indutny>:)
14:17:54  <bnoordhuis>biab indutny, lunch time
14:18:00  <indutny>of course!
14:18:05  <bnoordhuis>are you joining the yandex call btw?
14:18:38  <indutny>Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
14:18:44  <indutny>bnoordhuis: yep, I think so
14:18:46  <indutny>bnoordhuis: are you?
14:18:55  <indutny>it's one hour later, right? :D
14:19:08  <bnoordhuis>yes, in about an hour
14:19:12  <indutny>ok
14:19:14  <indutny>brb
14:19:18  <bnoordhuis>me too :)
14:41:11  <indutny>bnoordhuis: ping me when you'll be bak
14:41:14  <indutny>s/bak/back
15:17:20  <indutny>I see ya back :)
15:17:26  <bnoordhuis>indutny: hey
15:17:32  <bnoordhuis>yeah, i'm back (evidently :)
15:18:26  <indutny>bnoordhuis: ;)
15:18:41  <indutny>bnoordhuis: so I must use mkdir, copy and delete for windows, right?
15:18:58  <bnoordhuis>indutny: i'd rather you'd use fs.mkdir and friends
15:19:39  <indutny>bnoordhuis: sounds good
15:19:59  <ryah>yo
15:20:06  <indutny>bnoordhuis: what about includes?
15:20:08  <indutny>ryah: yo
15:20:12  <indutny>bnoordhuis: do we need them on win32?
15:20:18  <ryah>indutny: still haven't done the screencast - but will do that today
15:20:30  <bnoordhuis>indutny: not right now
15:20:37  <indutny>ryah: ok, np
15:20:41  <indutny>bnoordhuis: ok
15:20:42  <bnoordhuis>there's no good way to build native add-ons anyway
15:21:26  <indutny>bnoordhuis: yeah, one more question: will node_prefix be set for win32?
15:21:48  <indutny>bnoordhuis: and where should I place binaries? $NODE_PREFIX/bin/node
15:22:14  <bnoordhuis>indutny: no - and it probably won't always be set on unices either (but you can default to /usr/local there)
15:22:33  <bnoordhuis>indutny: let me check that
15:23:36  <ryah>indutny: are you doing 'make install' ?
15:23:48  <ryah>indutny: don't worry about porting that to windows
15:23:59  <ryah>the install strategy there is much different
15:25:37  <indutny>ryah: aaah
15:25:53  <indutny>ryah: ok. we decided to eat our own dog food, and write node.js installer
15:25:58  <indutny>ryah: are you up for that?
15:27:37  <ryah>indutny: uh
15:27:46  <ryah>indutny: why?
15:28:03  <indutny>ryah: because we need to parse options.gypi
15:28:07  <indutny>ryah: for NODE_PREFIX var
15:28:08  <ryah>oh - okay
15:28:16  <ryah>yeah that seems reasonable
15:28:26  <ryah>keep it short though :)
15:28:44  <ryah>btw - i want to send a patch to GYP people to allow javascript-style json
15:28:47  <ryah>instead of python style json
15:29:07  <bnoordhuis>what's the difference besides the hash comments?
15:29:15  <ryah>that's it
15:29:22  <indutny>ryah: haha :)
15:29:29  <ryah>should be easy to put a preprocessor in there somehow
15:29:49  <ryah>for building addons i think people would prefer to have // comments
15:29:51  <indutny>ryah: bnoordhuis : updated https://github.com/joyent/node/pull/2331
15:30:06  <ryah>indutny: you on this call we're going to have?
15:30:27  <indutny>ryah: yep
15:30:36  <ryah>k - i'll reveiw after the call
15:30:42  <indutny>ryah: kk
15:30:56  <ryah>great to have make install working again :)
15:31:23  <indutny>ryah: heh, I need it to write nice readme for node-spdy
15:31:33  <indutny>ryah: people should be able to build 0.7 and run their servers
15:32:03  <indutny>ryah: are you on call?
15:33:06  <ryah>eh - it hung up for me
15:33:25  <ryah>can someone add me?
15:46:07  * kuebkpart
15:49:38  <txdv>hi guys
15:55:34  * dshaw_joined
15:56:57  * ericktjoined
16:00:12  <indutny>hi txdv
16:00:24  <indutny>:D
16:01:34  <bnoordhuis>indutny: let's talk about sharing objects between isolates
16:08:20  <indutny>bnoordhuis: do you want to skype?
16:08:40  <bnoordhuis>indutny: no, irc is fine
16:08:44  <indutny>ok
16:08:47  <bnoordhuis>just want to understand your use case
16:08:56  <bnoordhuis>so you have a json object, right?
16:08:58  <indutny>ok, does 20 minutes later sounds good to you?
16:09:07  <indutny>I'm drinking some beer right now :)
16:09:10  <indutny>hehe
16:09:13  <bnoordhuis>hah, sure
16:09:26  <bnoordhuis>that reminds me i've been sober for too long now
16:09:28  <indutny>thanks man :)
16:21:49  <ryah>bnoordhuis: im replying to igor's mail
16:24:28  <txdv>i have an idea
16:24:34  <txdv>why don't you stream that conversation
16:24:38  <txdv>so we can listen in
16:24:47  <txdv>would be better than sex imo
16:25:52  <txdv>o you are going to talk about it in irc anyway
16:25:55  <txdv>no need then
16:26:04  * dapjoined
16:26:29  <indutny>txdv: you're quite offensive
16:26:34  <indutny>don't you think so?
16:26:42  <indutny>bnoordhuis: back
16:27:12  <indutny>bnoordhuis: we've an AST tree, big big
16:27:27  <indutny>bnoordhuis: to be more specific
16:27:35  <indutny>bnoordhuis: and we'll process it in many threads
16:27:59  <indutny>bnoordhuis: synchronizing tree on each change is wasteful
16:28:05  <txdv>if you are offended by the comparison of a nice tech talk to sex ... then you are actually prude
16:28:28  <indutny>bnoordhuis: and copying it between all isolates is too
16:28:41  <bnoordhuis>indutny: the AST is read-only? or mostly?
16:28:52  <indutny>bnoordhuis: so I thought of some API for dynamic-accessing this data
16:29:00  <indutny>bnoordhuis: in most cases yes
16:29:09  <indutny>bnoordhuis: in some it's writable
16:29:15  <bnoordhuis>indutny: in that case i wouldn't worry too much about lock contention
16:29:38  <bnoordhuis>uncontended locks are nothing more than an atomic compare-and-swap or test-and-set
16:29:38  <indutny>bnoordhuis: for our purposes we may not use locks
16:30:18  <bnoordhuis>indutny: may or can't?
16:30:30  <indutny>bnoordhuis: may, we don't need locking
16:30:43  <indutny>bnoordhuis: as threading will start on different parts
16:30:54  <indutny>bnoordhuis: but... probably we should use it anyway
16:31:08  <bnoordhuis>indutny: probably yes, it won't hurt
16:31:12  <indutny>bnoordhuis: since our app may change in future
16:32:01  <indutny>bnoordhuis: do you have any other questions?
16:32:05  <bnoordhuis>indutny: going by what you just said, i think a simple c++ add-on that proxies your AST will go a long way
16:32:08  <indutny>ryah: any luck with make install?
16:32:11  <bnoordhuis>indutny: no, go back to your beer :)
16:32:33  <indutny>bnoordhuis: hahaha :) I'd like to finish that first
16:33:06  <indutny>bnoordhuis: I don't want to implement hashmaps and manage memory, etc in addon
16:33:14  <indutny>bnoordhuis: do you expect us to use v8 objects?
16:33:20  <indutny>in parent thread heap?
16:33:46  <ryah>indutny: not yet - ill try it in a few minutes - i have another meeting now
16:33:47  <bnoordhuis>indutny: you can't, a v8 object is attached to a single vm / isolate
16:34:00  <ryah>meetings meetings all day long
16:34:06  <indutny>bnoordhuis: yep, but we can listen for child's events and pass all them to this binding
16:34:10  <indutny>ryah: ;0
16:34:32  <indutny>bnoordhuis: anyway, node should have a helpers for that stuff
16:34:53  <bnoordhuis>indutny: well... maybe, but only if it solves general problems
16:34:57  <txdv>10:22 < ryah> yeah that seems reasonable
16:35:03  <indutny>bnoordhuis: that's a same valuable part for us, as isolates itself
16:35:22  <indutny>bnoordhuis: sharing data between isolates is very generic
16:35:57  <bnoordhuis>indutny: when the isolates branch is a little more, i'll write an example add-on that should get you guys going
16:36:01  <bnoordhuis>*little more stable
16:36:12  * bnoordhuisdidn't get enough sleep tonight
16:36:18  <indutny>bnoordhuis: heh, me too
16:36:29  <indutny>I've a new dog, and it's often barking at night
16:36:31  <bnoordhuis>last night :/ goes to show
16:36:44  <indutny>:)
16:36:50  <bnoordhuis>feed it beer before you go to bed
16:36:54  <bnoordhuis>that'll keep it quiet
16:36:57  <indutny>bnoordhuis: haha :)
16:37:01  <indutny>thanks
16:37:13  <indutny>I don't have too much beer, buying a bottle in few months or so
16:37:27  <indutny>and I don't want to share it :P
16:37:55  <indutny>especially with a dog
16:37:56  <indutny>:D
16:37:57  <bnoordhuis>heh, can't blame you
16:38:58  <indutny>ryah: I fixed bt problem in debugger
16:39:14  <indutny>ryah: v8 team member guided me how to do this
16:39:26  <indutny>ryah: no need in patching v8
16:40:15  <indutny>bnoordhuis: follow our project https://github.com/veged/xjst
16:40:17  <indutny>;)
16:52:37  * ericktquit (Quit: erickt)
17:10:25  * ericktjoined
17:13:10  * bnoordhuisquit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
17:21:17  * ericktquit (Ping timeout: 268 seconds)
17:26:26  * mralephjoined
17:45:21  * AvianFlujoined
17:48:29  * benviequit
17:50:46  * benviejoined
17:51:15  * bbenviejoined
17:51:24  * bbenviequit (Client Quit)
18:02:31  * mikealjoined
18:04:34  * mikealquit (Client Quit)
18:10:54  * mikealjoined
18:12:28  * mikealquit (Client Quit)
18:14:15  <igorzi>ryah bnoordhuis: i can't be on the call @11.. how about 10:30?
18:14:40  * TooTallNatejoined
18:16:31  <indutny>ryah: debugger/make install?
18:19:12  * ericktjoined
18:29:31  <ryah>igorzi: i can't do 10:30
18:29:34  <ryah>igorzi: later?
18:29:56  <ryah>igorzi: im going over your patch - it needs some work on sunos and osx
18:30:02  <ryah>i'll send it back to you in a few hours
18:30:36  <igorzi>ryah: the earliest i can do is 1pm (which is probably too late for bnoordhuis)
18:30:57  <igorzi>ryah: ok cool
18:31:13  <ryah>igorzi: let's just skip the call today - ive already synced with bnoordhuis
18:31:34  <igorzi>ryah: ok sounds good.. i'll be waiting for your patch. i will work on node bindings later today
18:32:37  <ryah>cool
18:45:15  <ryah>igorzi: one immediate comment - can we get some tests which print out interfaces, cpus, and process title?
18:45:55  <igorzi>ryah: in node or libuv? or both?
18:46:10  <ryah>igorzi: im going to make these things compile on sunos - but it's difficult for me to test if the output is good
18:46:13  <ryah>igorzi: libuv
18:46:37  <ryah>igorzi: just something we can run and see if has sane output
18:46:41  <ryah>it doesn't need to validate it
18:47:49  <igorzi>ryah: ok.. will do
18:49:38  * dshaw_quit (Quit: Leaving.)
18:51:34  <indutny>have you seen new github toolbar?
18:58:47  * brsonjoined
19:03:37  * dshaw_joined
19:07:58  * dshaw_quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
19:08:04  * mikealjoined
19:09:27  * dshaw_joined
19:10:47  * dshaw_quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
19:12:08  * dshaw_joined
19:12:23  <CIA-111>node: Ryan Dahl v0.6 * r1c3883b / doc/index.html : Add changelog link to website - http://git.io/R0ZyvQ
19:20:06  * travis-cijoined
19:20:06  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#51 (v0.6 - 1c3883b : Ryan Dahl): The build was fixed.
19:20:06  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/9790077...1c3883b
19:20:06  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/406794
19:20:06  * travis-cipart
19:20:20  <indutny>changelog fixed build :)
19:21:17  <mmalecki>indutny: no, previous build was on master, it was failing. now it built v0.6 so it's fixed
19:21:47  <indutny>oh
19:21:54  <mmalecki>(I think ;) )
19:22:14  <mmalecki>lol, well, actually, you're right
19:22:22  <mmalecki>http://travis-ci.org/#!/joyent/node/builds
19:22:57  <mmalecki>test-child-process-fork2 seems to be race-y
19:27:51  * pieternjoined
19:52:28  * isaacsquit (Quit: isaacs)
20:08:58  * mikealquit (Quit: Leaving.)
20:09:33  * mikealjoined
20:42:12  * isaacsjoined
20:48:29  * mikealquit (Quit: Leaving.)
21:06:33  * mikealjoined
21:48:47  * TooTallNatequit (Read error: No route to host)
21:51:07  * TooTallNatejoined
21:59:54  * mikealquit (Quit: Leaving.)
22:03:39  <ryah>the day of meetings is over
22:03:46  <ryah>7:30 until 2
22:03:58  <ryah>everything has been met
22:06:46  <igorzi>ryah: the platform stuff, you want it in master (not v0.6), right?
22:08:09  <ryah>igorzi: yeah, master
22:08:26  <ryah>igorzi: thanks
22:16:59  <isaacs>ryah: i've got website fix and a new npm for v0.6
22:17:23  <ryah>isaacs: land at will
22:17:28  <isaacs>k
22:18:10  <CIA-111>node: isaacs v0.6 * rf490934 / doc/index.html : Properly support old IE DOM methods. - http://git.io/JC-ysQ
22:18:10  <CIA-111>node: isaacs v0.6 * rbb9316d / (166 files in 26 dirs): npm 1.1.0-beta-2 - http://git.io/YK7tSA
22:28:48  * CoverSlidejoined
22:35:38  * mralephquit (Quit: Leaving.)
22:36:13  * mjr_joined
22:50:18  <CIA-111>node: Fedor Indutny master * rbe23c51 / (Makefile tools/installer.js):
22:50:18  <CIA-111>node: Implement make install
22:50:18  <CIA-111>node: Fixes #2331, #2197, #2283 - http://git.io/UlQo7A
22:52:28  * mikealjoined
22:58:59  <CIA-111>node: Ryan Dahl isolates2 * r51e9fac / (src/node.cc src/node_isolate.cc src/node_isolate.h): Move uv loop initialization into isolate (+15 more commits...) - http://git.io/grcJ1g
23:03:38  * travis-cijoined
23:03:38  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#52 (master - be23c51 : Fedor Indutny): The build was broken.
23:03:38  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/bdd19ab...be23c51
23:03:38  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/407566
23:03:38  * travis-cipart
23:20:02  <CIA-111>node: Ryan Dahl master * rb3a7de1 / (143 files in 20 dirs): Upgrade V8 to 3.8.0 - http://git.io/kP1ngg
23:20:14  <CIA-111>node: Ryan Dahl v0.6 * rb04d4ff / doc/community/index.html : Add docs.nodejitsu.com to community page - http://git.io/LnHIRw
23:33:32  * travis-cijoined
23:33:32  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/node#53 (master - b3a7de1 : Ryan Dahl): The build was fixed.
23:33:32  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/node/compare/be23c51...b3a7de1
23:33:32  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/node/builds/407646
23:33:32  * travis-cipart
23:48:02  <CIA-111>libuv: Igor Zinkovsky platform_api * rb34cfb4 / (14 files in 5 dirs): platform api - http://git.io/kGhItw
23:48:42  <igorzi>ryah: --^
23:49:01  <igorzi>ryah: this has the test that you asked for and it's rebased against master
23:49:35  * travis-cijoined
23:49:36  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] joyent/libuv#3 (platform_api - b34cfb4 : Igor Zinkovsky): The build failed.
23:49:36  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/joyent/libuv/commit/b34cfb4
23:49:36  <travis-ci>[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/joyent/libuv/builds/407782
23:49:36  * travis-cipart
23:49:36  <igorzi>ryah: what about *bsd builds? who can help with that?
23:49:59  <ryah>igorzi: dont worry about those - we just do those in the side time
23:50:04  <ryah>not many users
23:50:53  <igorzi>ryah: ok.. should i not include *bsd code at all? or include it and wait till someone complains about build errors?
23:51:20  <ryah>igorzi: include and wait until someone complains
23:51:49  <igorzi>ryah: ok
23:52:28  <ryah>igorzi: testing the test..
23:53:41  <igorzi>ryah: looks like it's working on the travis machine: http://travis-ci.org/#!/joyent/libuv/builds/407782/L98
23:55:51  <ryah>igorzi: i have a few more changes for sunos
23:55:53  <ryah>one sec